1. Project manager, site supervisor, foreman, and painters are guided in all their relationships by the highest standard of integrity and honesty.
2. Our team members, including painters, will perform honourably, responsibly, ethically, and lawfully to enhance the honour, reputation, and value of the service.
3. On-site team members are instructed to avoid conducting or practising that deceives the client or creates conflicts of interest.
4. In the course of providing professional services, we will respect the rights of others and refrain from discriminating on the grounds of race, colour, gender, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation. We also won't knowingly break any laws, statutes, or regulations. The team will make an effort to develop a diverse workforce.
5. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any form of harassment, including sexual harassment and bullying, during work performance or on-site.
6. Our team members will perform services only within their areas of competence and qualification.
7. Our team members will contribute to the advancement of the program, project, and performing profession by using best practices, continuing their professional education, and contributing to the development of customer satisfaction.
Responsibility to the Public
8. The health, safety, and welfare of the workforce and the general public shall be given first priority by our team members.
9. Throughout the course of a project, our team members are mentored in developing and achieving goals for environmental sustainability and resiliency.
10. In accordance with this code, every team member will ethically represent the owner's or client's best interests.